La corretta regolazione o taratura obbligatoria della macchina irroratrice
Le aziende agricole lombarde del Parco Adda Sud protagoniste delle azioni dimostrative del progetto Trainagro
Ritorna il ciclo di workshop sulla Responsabilità Sociale d’Impresa - Workshops on Corporate Social Responsibility
Editorials & newsletterscontact us
|If you have any comments or you would like to share your point of view with us please email please contact a member of our staff|
TOPPS intends to create awareness on six main critical processes: storage & transport, the phase before, during and after spraying, and residue disposal management. It acts via a well-organised European network of partners to achieve its objective: identifying and disseminating advice, training and information at a larger co-ordinated scale in Europe with the intention of reducing of plant protection product spills into ground - and surface water.
TOPPS objectives are the development of:
- Best Management Practice for the safe use of Plant Protection Products;
- Best Management Practice for stewardship activities for sustainable risk mitigation with regard to water
- Generic skills and knowledge required for the safe use of Plant Protection Products and to build a common
training framework ;
- Options/ tools and practices and minimal technical specification for hardware tools (spraying requirements,
rinsing tools, filling and cleaning places, sprayer requirements etc.)
- Training and demonstration tools for "intermediates" ( influencers of operators) to train and inform operators on
the prevention of pollution from point sources ;
- A generic checklist/ guidance on safe use of PPPs for specific target groups: e.g. farm managers, sprayer
contractors and extension services.
Further TOPPS objective are the implementation and dissemination of this strategy: In 5 selected TOPPS pilot catchment areas (Poland, Denmark, Germany, Italy, France-Belgium) in the EU farming community.
The implementation and dissemination of TOPPS objectives and achievements is to be done via the TOPPS members and involved stakeholders.